Thursday, September 29, 2011

Freshmen!

I have been awol for a while, forgive me with all the newness of collage it can take your breath away.

I have learned a lot in the past weeks; firstly joggling everything is difficult! Seriously! When did hanging friends seem like such a chore, no offense to them who I love to pieces, but since school I have had no true 'me-time' which leaves me in a sort of a mess.

Not that I necessarily need to have 'me-time' all the time, however it chills me out. It relaxes me. (so here's a question you guys, whoever you are; what relaxes you? Do you need your own 'me-time'? or do you need to be surrounded by people?)

My quick fix for stressful times like this is:

* Dancing like crazy (where no one can see you of course :))

* Curling up with a good book, I can be such a book worm sometime

* Watching shows that I never want people to know I watch (but hey if you have the same guilty pleasure let me know, then I will tell you mine!)

Those are my top three, I will let you guys in later on more of my chill tips!

So this blog first started as a vlog on youtube under the username TheFashionqueen93, however I just have no time to record and post videos and at the moment I sound like a frog, I have a horrible cold. So I will save you from the disaster that is me at the moment.

Perhaps in the near future I can record some new videos and promote this blog.

Until next time

R

No comments:

Post a Comment