Friday, October 28, 2011

What Happens Next?

So... it has been one of those difficult weeks that have spiraled almost out of control. This blog will be different (fyi I will follow through with my promises, but I need this off my mind)
My grandma has taken a turn to the worst and her importance to me has started shining brigther than ever. She may be one of the most difficult woman to set straigth but I love that about her. Dealing with what now is the inevitable; hey it is what she wants. I have began reflecting on what becomes of all of us. (pardon the deepness that I am about to bring to you) Is there really a God? Do we all meet up in Heaven? What is hell as it must be different for everyone...
I have began trying to reevaluate what matters to me, I am putting a handle on everything I possably can.
In times like this; a death, heart break, etc... try this:
1) Write everything out (like I do whith this blog, or use a journal)
2) You may need time to heal but NEVER push those away that you love (I realize I have been distant with my friends, those old and those new; hear me out I will make it up to all of you!)
3) It's ok to ask for help. Seriousaly, the saying is overused because it is true! As a college student I had a difficult time realizing that hey maybe I do need help, whether just talking with someone or asking for help on assignments. If you have a good reason for struggling people will help!

If you read this thank you.

Until next time,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment