Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not so Sweet

Had one of the worst nights last night. Even though I probably went to bed at half past ten, I woke up so tired! In these situations there just is not much you can do. I ussually try to intake alot of caffene, only from my fave chai latte I am not a coffee fan. However, I have been so forgetful lately that I forgot my latte so I have been eating to keep awake. Also the fact that it is so chilly or at least in my opinion I feel it's somewhat ok to ingest large ammounts of calories.
Hey maybe I am just overthinking the whole thing, I mean I fit into the average sized girl. I am a small build with a almost hour-glass shilohuette, man my professor would be happy to hear me use my termanology.
So in the situation I have been dealing with today, I am letting the small things slide. As long as I don't dig myself a hole I should be ok. However my stomach seems to be rebelling against me one minute I feel hungry the next I feel I could burst. Is this normal?
I do have to say after a two hour stats class I feel a bit more awake, though it could have been the sugur that is now pulsing through my vains. I'll admit chocolate and I are amazingly close, I know though that I will need to up my excercise to make it through the winter with a small physique.
I have basically told you about last night and not given you so much advise. What could I possibly say to connect to this 'sleepless-night' syndrome?
1. Relax (before it is time to sleep pull out a book or if you are like me sudoku can relax you. For me it has my whole mind focused on completing a single task)
Next time I will add to this list.
Sweet dreams!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment