Thursday, September 29, 2011

Butting Heads

You know it is so easy to going from super happy to those kill me now moments. I am sitting here in the libarary finally realizing that my homework I wanted printed is just not going to work.
It's the whole thing Bella mentions in Eclipse the two magnets that just will not go together, though it could be she put south against south or north against north. Still, both my laptop and the printer just will not get along.
Silly right? And yes I was once a twi-hard no flames at me ok? I am my own person, it was one of the guilty pleasures I had. After all we all have been captured by something, blinded by it's brightness to blind to see the truth. And yes this is where my poetic self comes out, that is for my other blog if you go for that stuff.
So enough ranting, sorry on my part.
So I recently opened this blog; actually more like an hour or two ago.
So, here I am wondering what lucky tidbits will you get from me today? My wonderful dating advice which may be amiture in my sister's eyes. My taste in clothes, well I am a fashion major. My friendship tips...well lets say it is a work in progress.
Just let me know what you want to know and I will try my best.
For now I will leave you with this; at points in our lives we seem to struggle with stress, we tend to pile too much on. At these moments take a step back and re-think everything. Sometimes putting it all done on a list is helpful, do the stuff you HAVE to do; that does not mean playing Minecraft or hanging with friends (unless you feel friendship is on the line) this is the time to do that assignment that you put to the side and it's due date is looming closer. Starting from the beggining can be hard and aggrivating, but with every step you take it feels like a load is taken off your shoulders. Trust me on this one, I went from the procrastinating princess to average brain, last part may be an exageration but stay with me.
One last thing (for real this time!) after you have completed your HAVES do a want.

No comments:

Post a Comment